Soap Classes.

I teach soap and lotion making classes. I think it is a great way to spend the evening. The students get to leave with a little container with about four bars worth of soap in it. Soap that they added their own scents and colors to. They always like the classes and they really are fun. I have a couple of classes coming up next month. I bring in all the supplies and make a large batch, then divide the base up between the students. I have seen some pretty interesting soaps this way.

The above image is soap that I made at the store, from left to right clockwise, there is: lemongrass with a bright yellow swirl; Orange, with a touch of lemongrass and orange color; Blackberry and Orange, with purple and orange swirls, and our second biggest seller; and Blackberry & Sage, with real Sonoran Dessert sage that we picked ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment